We ask that you please pre-register for all classes. Any classes that have no registrations two hours before the scheduled class start time will be canceled. For classes scheduled for earlier than 10 a.m., please register by 8 p.m. the night before.
You are welcome to register when you arrive, but please check the schedule (refresh the page or app) before showing up to ensure that the class has not been canceled. If there’s any question, you can always text us to check.
Last Updated: January 1, 2021
At Body Collective, we value the time and energy of our hard-working staff, instructors, and practitioners. To ensure that our people get paid appropriately, we do not offer monetary refunds, except as an option when we need to cancel an already scheduled class or appointment.
However, if students have given sufficient notice, we can offer account credit for the amount paid that can be applied to future classes. Guidelines for notice are provided below. These guidelines apply to in-person and online offerings.
If you have experienced an extenuating circumstance and would like to request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to determine the best solution.
COVID Precautions: If you are ill or have any COVID symptoms (Fever of 100.4° F/37.8° C or greater as measured by an oral thermometer, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, chills, head or muscle aches, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting) do NOT come in, please call or text us at (737) 268-3609 to cancel your appointment, you will not be charged a fee.
- One-on-One Appointments (Including but not limited to Massage, Acupuncture, Yoga Therapy, Dance Privates, Yoga Privates, Sound Therapy Sessions, Reiki Sessions, etc.)
- Please early cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session or you will be charged a $50 late cancellation fee.
- All no-shows will be billed at a $87.
- This cancellation policy also applies to monthly self-care membership holders.
To avoid this, cancel your reservation online or on the mobile app so we know you will not be attending. You can also text us or give us a call and leave a voicemail. This allows us to release your spot to waiting students, help the instructors plan, and start on time!
One-on-one appointments can be booked online 24 hours or more in advance. Call for same-day booking.
- Individual Drop-In Classes:
- If you know you will not be able to make a class you registered for, please cancel via the app, or call, text (737) 268-3609, or email us to cancel before the class time (as much notice as possible is appreciated).
- If you no-show to a class you registered for, the amount paid for your class pass will not be refunded.
You can register for Drop-in classes online until right before class starts.
Walk-ins are welcome if space is available. Please contact us with any questions.
Workshops & Series Classes
- If you cancel or no-show your workshop less than 48 hours before the workshop starts, there will be no refunds.
- Series Classes:
- If you cancel a series class less than 48 hours before the first day of the series starts, there will be no refunds.
When you enroll for a series you are paying for it in full and will not receive any refund, credit or make-ups for missed classes during the series. Once paid for there are no refunds unless you contact us more than 48 hours before the series starts.
FOR BOTH WORKSHOPS & SERIES:
We have limited space in all workshops and series and must meet a minimum of students in each for them to make.
If for any reason we do not meet the minimum enrollments by the deadline date, we will either cancel and refund all money to those enrolled OR contact the individuals registered to discuss possible rescheduling or delaying the workshop or course to a later date.
Pre-sale memberships recur at your purchase price for as long as you keep your membership active. If you can’t make it into the studio for unavoidable reasons like travel, illness, or a life change, you may pause your membership for up to 60 days per year. Just send us an email at email@example.com to pause your membership before your next billing cycle. Refunds are not offered. If you have an annual pre-sale membership and wish to convert it to a monthly membership before it recurs, you may, just reach out to us. If you choose to cancel your membership, you are welcome to attend classes at drop-in rates or convert to a regular-priced membership when you’re ready to join again.
Regular Priced Memberships
Memberships can be canceled or frozen at any time. Refunds not offered. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to pause or cancel your membership.
If you have any questions about our policies please email us at email@example.com and let us know!