Last Updated: 3/1/2022
As of March 1, mask use is optional at Body Collective. We support your decision to continue to wear a mask should that be your preference.
If you’re sick, please stay home
Please stay home if you are experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days, any of the following symptoms: Fever (100.4° F/37.8° C or greater as measured by an oral thermometer), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell, chills, head or muscle aches, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting.
If you’ve been exposed, please stay home
Please stay home if you have, in the past 14 days, been in close proximity to anyone who was experiencing any of the above symptoms, or have experienced any of the above symptoms since our contact, or tested positive for COVID-19.
Cancellations due to Illness
Please notify us if you need to late cancel due to illness, you will not be charged.
- Sanitation cycle washes on all sheets between uses (treatment rooms)
- Second sanitation of loaner mats after use
- Sanitation of props after use
- Sanitizing spray availabile for blocks and mats
- Fabric sanitzing spray available for blankets, bolsters, and straps
City of Austin Guidelines
- Real-time information: https://www.austintexas.gov/page/covid-19-risk-based-guidelines
- Vaccine information: https://www.austintexas.gov/covid19-vaccines
Current Status: STAGE 3
Please note that City of Austin guidelines recommend unvaccinated and partially vaccinated persons do not attend group gatherings.