Preferred Pronoun: He/him
Hometown: Austin, TX
- Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, Guasha, Tuina, Medical Qigong)
- Nutritional coaching and Chinese dietetics
- Remote Healing and TeleHealth consults
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Consults
- Homeopathic Medicine Consults
- Health & Wellness Astrology readings – using a combination of Chinese Astrology (八字) and Human Design
- Postural Qigong and Energetic Physiology
- Direct Path Meditation – Realizing The Empty Mind
- Ceremonial Sound Healing
- Ceremonial karmic de-conditioning and rectification
What’s one funny or random fact you’d like to share with the Body Collective Community about yourself?
I am a nudist living outside the community 🙂
What brought you to Body Collective? Why did you choose to be a part of the Body Collective Team?
Because collaborative environments of learning and sharing is where the magic lives.
What can be expected from a class / session with you?
A focused, unwavering attention on the path with heart.
What transformations do you see and help facilitate in your students?
Consistent and gradual acknowledgement of innate sovereignty and an ever increasing radiant sphere of influence.
What brings you joy when you’re not working?
Sunbathing, stargazing, music making, singing, dancing, swimming, laughing, sharing, living.